The return of the small format magazine - in a modern way;)

Jurgen Lossau

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Will, thanks for backing and thanks for your question. There will be some public pages and a lot of pages/archives/film shows behind the paywall. Every advertiser will find his banners on all pages, on the public ones and the subcription pages too.

I talked to Kodak costumer service 2 weeks ago about the new camera release, and it was your guess is as good as mine, but it could be any day. All he knew for sure was that the cameras will be shipping from Reno, NV. I hope it's soon because i'm out of film now, and don't plan to order any more until the new program is up and running... and i have a new camera to shoot it with.

• 2 weeks later...

The Super 8 Web Portal proudly presents its address: www.super8.tv and everybody who likes to subscribe is invited to do so. On the page is already a little gift for all of you:).

Jurgen,

I am sorry I missed out on the Kickstarter funding. I was a little late to the scene.

I will be signing up for the 2 year subscription though.

Thanks for doing this!

Robert

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Jurgen, 

I am researching film projection on airplanes in the early 1970s and looking an article in issue S8/16 SmallFormat magazine (2006?) titled 'Super 8 in the Sky: In Flight Flicks' (image below). Do you know how I can find a copy of this issue or of the article itself?

Thank you very much for your help!

Emily

esf-1-2006-Cover-web.jpg

• Premium Member

Dear Emily,

your best chance is to contact his shop, and add a FYI to Jürgen directly, using info@clickundsurr.de

Unfortunately, the magazine's website www.schmalfilm.de for both the German-language Schmalfilm and English-language Smallformat is now longer online – some other users would know more about the costs and efforts of a website's upkeep but I assume it was no longer commercially viable. The website permitted the purchase/download of articles as PDFs, so the article in question (which I remember well) should be readily available if copyright issues don't interfere. However, I am sure Jürgen might be willing to share the manuscript gratis if your research is academic.

Best, /-M

• 1 month later...