FS : Arri 16 SR super 16 "Evolution" upgrade P+S Technik, Europe

Thomas Fisch

I'm so sorry to sell my lovely baby but I need some money for a next project.

For sale :

- 1 Arriflex 16 SR1 PL mount, upgraded in Super 16 by P+S Technik ( Munich). "Evolution Upgrading Program" by P+S Technik was a complete change of electronic mother board, new speed controller with screen ( intervallometer function on ), new mechanics, new viewfinder with better magnification, new black painting on whole camera body and magazines.

- 2 Super 16 magazines.

- 1 battery ( new cells)

- 1 Arri battery charger

- 1 VSU speed controller

- 2 handgrip-trigger ( one broken, other one is ok)

- 1 blimp

- 1 matte box

- 1 soft foam shoulder pad

- 1 changing bag

I join also some spare parts :

- 2 new and unused lightmeters

- 1 Arri SR2 motor

- 1 normal 16 gate

- 1 normal 16 ground glass

Kit located in Europe ( Czech Republic). If you want to visit me for a local pick-up, you are welcome !!

price : 3000 euros + shipping taxes.

Lens is not included in the package ! Only here for the picture !

High Res pictures, informations and demo videos on demand : dartwiller@yahoo.fr

post-73033-0-46449200-1500284806_thumb.jpg

post-73033-0-34739300-1500284829_thumb.jpg

post-73033-0-75085800-1500284847_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas Fisch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Premium Member

Hey Dan, that's an ARRI Super Wide Eyepiece on Thomas's SR2 package. I've got one of those and it fits beautifully on the SR2 and makes it easier to frame Super 16. Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing it.

Best, -Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

On 6/26/2021 at 8:26 PM, Tim Carroll said:

Hey Dan, that's an ARRI Super Wide Eyepiece on Thomas's SR2 package. I've got one of those and it fits beautifully on the SR2 and makes it easier to frame Super 16. Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing it.

Best, -Tim

Tim, Im  always looking for weird sr upgrades did you sell the eye piece / do you you have any other fun stuff for an sr ii?

• Premium Member

Hey John, Yes, the eyepiece was sold and is on its way to Ireland. I'll be cleaning out and sorting some camera equipment in the next few weeks, I'll let you know if I have any SR "fun stuff". I'm pretty sure I have a pair of the Arri Lightweight Rods for the 16SR & 16SR2, the ones that are swappable between Regular 16 and Super 16. And I do believe I still have a Super 16 gate from when I was studying camera repair/conversions with Axel Broda. It's an actual ARRI super 16 gate (not a machined or converted regular 16 gate) for either the 16SR or 16SR2.

Best,

-Tim

Hi Tim, 

If you haven't found a home for your SR lightweight rods I've been looking for a set of those for a while! If you're interested in selling please email me at ezrasimons@gmail.com. Cheers :) 

1 hour ago, Ezra Simons said:

Hi Tim, 

If you haven't found a home for your SR lightweight rods I've been looking for a set of those for a while! If you're interested in selling please email me at ezrasimons@gmail.com. Cheers ?

Hi Ezra,

If Tim hasn't got a set of SR lightweight rods you can pick up a set here:

http://www.visualproducts.com/storeProductDetail01.asp?productID=727&Cat=11

I just got a set from them and they're beautifully made and work perfectly on my SR3.

Hope that helps.

Steve

• Premium Member

Hi Ezra, 

I have not found a home for the SR Lighweight rods yet, they are still packed away. I won't be able to get to that for a few weeks, but when I do, I'll post again here.

Best, -Tim

• Premium Member

I made a separate post for the ARRI LWS-2 Rods with extensions. Also added a Van Diemen 2-Stage (each stage rotates separately) Matte Box, and a couple of 4x4 filters.

Best,

-Tim

• 11 months later...