Interesting News About Disney and Netflix

If the other studios start to follow suit, I wonder what NetFlix will do? Rely on independent and in house produced content?

R,

PS: Since I'm in Canada, NetFlix won't let me read the nasty comments you Americans are posting about my movies on NetFlix :)

• Premium Member

On a slightly different subject:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/foxtel-continues-game-of-whack-a-pirate/?loc=newsletter_large_thumb_related&ftag=TRE7ed2633&bhid=26016375148609940260349420394048

During a hearing on Tuesday to have the Federal Court of Australia block 128 alleged foreign copyright-infringing websites by internet service providers (ISPs) following its success last year in blocking The Pirate Bay, counsel for Foxtel gave the court live demonstrations of Yes Movies, Watch Series, 1337x, and Putlocker.

Not being one of the growing fraternity of tragics whose entire social life seems to revolve around telling everyone who wants to listen (and quite a lot more who don't) how many recent-release movies or TV shows they've illegally downloaded this week, I have no real interest in the subject, but if I ever did develop such an interest, it's jolly decent of the writers of articles like these to provide a nice succinct rundown as to where such "warez" might be located :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, you've probably seen this by now:

http://www.cetusnews.com/life/Millennials-Unearth-an-Amazing-Hack-to-Get-Free-TV--the-Antenna--.r1IR4Qu1DZ.html

According to the US National Association of Broadcasters, roughly one third of the US population are unaware that you can still receive TV programs for free by using an antenna.

The story is written like something out of "The Onion" but it is actually true, and has been reported on before. I particularly like the bit where people were accusing antenna salesmen of selling "illegal hacking devices" :blink: