Fujica ZC1000 technical assistance

Luigi Castellitto

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had http://microdeltabalears.com recommended to me, they are based in Mallorca, Spain. I was going to send them my ZC1000 to be serviced as they have a very good reputation, although I haven't gotten around to doing it yet!

Make sure there have the spare parts ? As had given me the run round over a leicina speical repair !

After many email saying yes can be fixed then 6 months later no can do , As can not find the parts needed .

So out come was my Leicina speical had a holiday in Spain with no repair .

Make sure there have the spare parts ? As had given me the run round over a leicina speical repair !

After many email saying yes can be fixed then 6 months later no can do , As can not find the parts needed .

So out come was my Leicina speical had a holiday in Spain with no repair .

They can't know they need a particular part until they've checked the camera. Then it may take a while for them to try to find it. After all these cameras are decades old.

Edited by Mark Dunn

They can't know they need a particular part until they've checked the camera. Then it may take a while for them to try to find it. After all these cameras are decades old.

In this case , I told them the camera had a problem with the motor & would need a new one !

Many email & yes send the camera should be able to fix 85% chance can fix ! outcome was no motor & hard to find .

Leicina speical had a holiday in Spain with no repair with a wait of 6 months .

Considering OP

Mr Piehler in Germany does repairs on several types of S8 cameras.

E. Piehler

Nachtweide 13

64569 Nauheim

06152-807938

eMail: kameratechnikpiehler@t-online.de

Germany Camera-repair, Projector-repair, Repair

-----------------

http://clickundsurr.de/ has absorbed the workshop of mr Munder and should be able to do the same. If they listened well.

Edited by Andries Molenaar

Thank you, Andries. I will definitely go to Click und Sur in the future should I venture back to Super 8 filmmaking. My ZC1000 is currently with the seller, a well-known NYC camera house, but they may not be able to do anything with it. If I do get my camera back from them, I will send it to Click und Sur. Apparently, Retro8 has no interest in repairing this camera, either.