located in Bangkok,Thailand

DESCRIPTION

28mm F2 "Hollywood"
35mm F1.4
50mm F1.4
85mm F1.4
100mm F2.8
135mm F2.8

I have been collecting this kit over the years, and it was no small task to source a zoom in these conditions (I had to go through many of them!). These lenses need no presentation, they are a match to the Zeiss Standard Speed.

2 lenses are LEITAX mounted, 2 have a permanent EF mount (non LEITAX) and 2 have an adapter. I will bundle 2 permanent EF mount (non LEITAX), I could not change them myself as the screw stripped.... :(
All lenses have a (removable) FF

Please note these babies fully cover S35, no vignetting at all. They cover full frame so they *should* be a good fit for the RED MONSTRO too but I haven't tested them on so take it with a pinch of salt.

Focus and aperture are excellent, as smooth as it can possibly be. The iris hasn't been de-clicked.
Both the front and the back glass have no fungus, no scratches, no marks as far as I can see.
Only note: the 35mm has scratches on the front glass, though in all honesty I never had problems with it.

Cosmetically please see pics. I would personally rate this lens to be in very good cosmetic conditions to excellent considering their age.

Lenses have been always kept in an A/C, non-smoking room.

Hard to let these babies go, the Cooke has tons of character - but I need to make different business investments.

TERMS

PAYPAL OR BANK WIRE ONLY. Buyer pays shipping, fees & import duties (if any).
Item ships Worldwide.

PRICE

4000$ for the set

CONTACT

PM me please

IMAGES

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nK...TYXC4_HmHHL_cJ