Ekran Anamorphic Zoom lens, 40-120mm F2.5 T3.1 35mm with PL-mount (model number 35OPF19-1A, Serial number 850004)

Murtazo Khan

For sale is a gorgeous Ekran Anamorphic Zoom lens, 40-120mm F2.5 T3.1 35mm with PL-mount (model number 35OPF19-1A, Serial number 850004).
SALE PRICE $27,000.00
For sale fully serviced PL mount "Superzoom". I had this lens for about 6 month and had to service and do PL mount. It was just serviced and got it back and not it is up for sale.
This extremely rare lens was made in a lab and machined by hand. There are no plastic parts internally. It is a much better and robust design than the Lomo square and round-front primes. This lens is mechanically and focally superior in just about every way. In terms of reliability, this lens is in a different league than the round-fronts.
It's really heavy, 17-18 pounds. You will definitely need support to use it heavy.
I just got it back from service and i do not have a video with it.
If you would like to meet in person and test the lens you are welcome to do so. You will have to see me in New York City or we can meet somewhere closer.
Lens will be shipped once the transaction and money cleared and you can either pick up or can can ship it.
This lens will ship fully-insured five days after cleared payment (to guard against any funny-business) out of New York City in a padded Pelican Case

Very eager to sell; please make an offer!
CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL: MAXIMUR.3113@GMAIL.COM
Thanks for looking

• 4 years later...