light in the junlge

• Premium Member

Check out Shelly Johnson's gorgeous work on The Wolfman for a more expressionist reference. And Tim Ives' fantastic night exteriors on Stranger Things for a slick, modern approach.

Check out Shelly Johnson's gorgeous work on The Wolfman for a more expressionist reference. And Tim Ives' fantastic night exteriors on Stranger Things for a slick, modern approach.

Cool reference ! But we are looking sth more real .. like "The Ritual"- a terror movie ... this one works more to the look we are looking for..

The jungle can be pretty dark to begin with, depending on which jungle you're in.

Might I recommend day-for-night work? Jo Willems did day-for-night on Catching Fire in the jungle scenes. Quite frankly, it was some of the best day-for-night I've seen.

The jungle can be pretty dark to begin with, depending on which jungle you're in.

Might I recommend day-for-night work? Jo Willems did day-for-night on Catching Fire in the jungle scenes. Quite frankly, it was some of the best day-for-night I've seen

We are trying to avoid day for night.. case me need to feel dark in the jungle.. it's a terror sciene fiction movie ... me need to hice the monsters, and we have torchs, flashlights, etc... but thanks !!

Although, how is the best MUST's to shoot day for night? Sun light is better? or better a cloudy day? I really never done day for night ...