Everyday Entrepreneur - Eduardo Garcia

This is a trailer for the first episode of a small docu-series I'm hoping to get off the ground.

The idea is to go out and find entrepreneurs and small businesses in their day to day, and catch them in the thick of it. So many stories of successful businesses are told looking back on the hurdles overcome and explain "how I got to where I am". In an effort to inspire from the ground up, we're trying to tell stories from a more relatable point of view.

Would love to hear any thoughts on production, story direction, or how and where to sell this idea. Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

Music was a little over dramatic, if humbleness is the goal you might want to go for a different approach in direction. The piano/orchestrated thing will come off as pretentious to many small business owners (if you don't care about them being your audience then don't worry about it).

Also what was this shot on? After compression I was seeing quite a bit of noise in some shots.

Macks - It was shot on a Sony FS5/Atomos Shogun Inferno combo. If you're talking the slowmo shots it's because it windows and gets real rough past 120fps. If you're talking about anything else it's because I added grain in post.

Tyler - Thanks man! Picking good music that's the right vibe and in the budget is the hardest part of any project in my opinion..

I get what everyone says about music. Something I'll add is some Foley in the shots, thats could improve a lot the final product. Not in every detail like a movie, but the most important things, the points in the shot where you rest your eyes, like the knife cutting the vegetables, or the steps while he's running, just little things but if you do it, is going to improve your video (and there fore, the message you want to tell) a lot!