Zeiss 28-80mm T/2.9 and 70-200mm T/2.9 CZ.2 Zooms

Mark Kenfield

• Premium Member

Gutted to have to do this, but the doctors have ordered a downsize (for my mangled spine) and I have to move back to a smaller camera and lighter weight primes. So I’m selling my Zeiss CZ.2 Full-Frame Cinema Zooms (in PL mounts):

- Zeiss 28-80mm T/2.9 CZ.2
- Zeiss 70-200mm T/2.9 CZ.2

They’re gorgeous pieces of glass in excellent condition. I fell in love with the way they render faces and skintones the first time I used them. The bokeh from the 18-blade apertures is gorgeous, they're terrifically sharp wide-open, and it's almost impossible to coax chromatic aberrations out of them.

They’ve served me beautifully on S35mm sensors, but they’ll also make particularly perfect companions for Monster, Alexa LF, Venice or the C700FF (where I think the focal range really shines), or on something like the FS7 with a PL-mount Speedbooster.

The lenses are located in Melbourne, Australia, but happy to ship worldwide (PM me for a shipping quote)

$13,900 USD each or $27,000 USD for the pair (+GST if sold in Australia).

Each lens comes in its original box, with a laser-cut foam case insert. If you’re buying the pair, I’ll throw in the Pelican 1550 that houses them both.

Cheers,

Mark Kenfield

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

**TEMPORARY PRICE DROP**

The primes I'm looking to replace this with are currently on sale till the 29th of December. So I'm dropping the price to $12,500 USD + shipping for the next five days.

• 3 weeks later...