Back in Business

Randy J Tomlinson

Finally i am back in Business. After ma Moviecam Compact was stolen from a British Guy (who actually is a registered Member here) :angry: i am a happy owner of a nice Film Camera again.

It took me a few Years to save up for a new Camera as i am dealing with serious Health Condition (Heart Condition, kiddney failures etc...) and therefore my income comes from Health Insurance. A few days ago i could get a sweet ARRI SR2 Super16 - Advanced (12fps <-> 75fps) with two fresh recelled Batteries (recelling was just 4 months ago) a Charger, 2 Mags, a Ocular Extender and a Arri Lense Support Fork (for FF and MB) If i told you that the Camera was about 1800 US$ you probably wouldn't believe it, would you? haha.

I also got a High Speed Zeiss 16mm lense for about 600$.

i think it was a good Deal

Your Oppinion?

post-60872-0-76444400-1536252290_thumb.jpg

post-60872-0-83394000-1536252301_thumb.jpg

post-60872-0-62839900-1536252308_thumb.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome back!

Yea that's really cheap, but there are people out there who don't know the value of gear. I actually got my completely re-built and fully working XTR Prod for less than that, but it was a crazy, messy story.

That lens tho... gulp, that's worth double the camera easily. I'm kinda shocked someone would sell it for so cheap. Gotta be careful about deals that are too good be true, there is a lot of theft out there. :(

Welcome back!

Yea that's really cheap, but there are people out there who don't know the value of gear. I actually got my completely re-built and fully working XTR Prod for less than that, but it was a crazy, messy story.

That lens tho... gulp, that's worth double the camera easily. I'm kinda shocked someone would sell it for so cheap. Gotta be careful about deals that are too good be true, there is a lot of theft out there. :(

i bought from a production company :)

• Upvote 1