Super 8 - Ektachrome 100D developing process

Hi, this is Pablo Secaira from Laboratorio Abierto de Fotografía Ecuador. We are in South America.

We have a project that use ten super 8 Ektachrome 100D reversal film and we need to develop this. We own an Analogue Laboratory.

So we need some advises to begin the process. Is there any thing that we have to take care, or prevent before we start. And where we can purchase this chemistry near our location.

If you have experience / anecdotes on this topic please share with us it would be great..

Thank you so much for your help.

Pablo.

LAF Ecuador.

Edited by Pablo Secaira

Pablo,

Send a direct message to forum member Martin Baumgarten. He has extensive hands-on experience, processing color reversal film. This number was used for his lab, I'm not sure if it still works. Plattsburgh Photographic tel: 518 561 6312

• 2 weeks later...

I just processed a roll of Ektachrome 100D 7294 (the new stock) and 7285 the older stock from 2010-2013 in a Lomo tank with a Tetenal E6 kit you can buy online. The Arista developing kit works great too.

Went perfectly. I did a slightly longer final wash than the directions but that's it. Same times as listed. No stabilizer. Attached a few stills I took under a loupe right after I processed it.

1CM8ZhE.jpg