PHANTOM HD GOLD
w/ PL mount + NIKON mount
and multiple accessories, see below THE KIT
located in Bangkok, Thailand

DESCRIPTION

serial No:: VR1112 7115 PHDC
IP: 100.100.99.98
XIP: 172.16.2.177

This machine belongs to our Production House. It's been always kept with the utmost care in A/C, non-smoking environment. Cosmetically it's really in very good conditions with very few nicks.
Recently we wanted to make it mobile to enhance its possible use on set. It took LOTS of hours of research, planning and emails to VISION RESEARCH. In the end we got there.
Being un-tethered opens a world of new possibilities for the shooter.

The sale package is really unique. I don't know of any other PHANTOM HD GOLD that has been made fully mobile

Hard to let this baby go, we really love the images out of it - but as of right now we need to make different business investments.

THE KIT

- PHANTOM HD GOLD in PL MOUNT
- NIKON MOUNT w/ shims sets
- 1x HAWK-WOODS RP-CF1A battery plate with 15mm rod clamp (can power ALEXA MINI too)
- 3x HAWK-WOODS RP-100H REEL POWER 26V 100W BATTERY (H SERIES)
- 1x HAWK-WOODS RP-2X2C REEL POWER 26V 2-CH COMPACT FAST CHARGER
- HP Pro Tablet 8" model 608 G1 w/ 32 GB (user expandable via Micro USD)
- ETHERNET USB w/split micro USB C
- SDI cable 8mt
- LAN cable 8mt
- POWER cable 8mt w/3pin plug
- PELICAN CASE w/ custom cut foam

A few notes here. We worked a deal with a *very* well know custom mount maker, so in case you could have an EF mount made for really cheap (deal privately disclosed only to the buyer).
The Hawk-woods batteries are BRAND NEW. You can also use the plate and the battery to power an Alexa mini, or 1x1 Lite Panels via the D-TAP. Very, very versatile.
We went for 100W because, to the best of my awareness, you can fly no problem with all Airlines with the batteries as carry on. Of course you can buy more from Hawks-wood, they carry a full line or Reel Power 26V batteries.

The HP tablet is BRAND new too. It is simply the best compact Windows tablet on the market. It has a gorgeous screen and it comes with AMTEK PCC 2.7 software pre-installed.
The beauty of our configuration is that you can store the Phantom files on the tablet while shooting un-tethered, and keep the tablet charged at all times while ingesting the Phantom files.

We have a copy of the Phantom Software stored on the cloud, not all released versions work with the Phantom Gold. You can run the machine in a fully tethered configuration from any Windows PC.

The value of the accessories is in excess of 5K. That's without taking into consideration a ton of research we put into the project.

TERMS

PAYPAL OR BANK WIRE ONLY. Buyer pays shipping, fees & import duties (if any). I have tons of positive feedback on Ebay shall you want to look me up.
Item ships Worldwide.

PRICE

18000$ for the kit, exc. shipping

CONTACT

PM me please

IMAGES

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2...9D_vycZJe-MnKC

** The rig and the lens are for demonstration purposes and NOT included in this sale.

NOTE

We will be traveling to EUROPE and the US over XMAS.
This is a good chance to have the item hand carried to destination

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...