FS: Lomo OPF18 Anamorphic + Spherical Macro Zoom

Bruce Taylor

• Premium Member

condition: excellent

make / manufacturer: LOMO

model name / number: 35OPF18

This is an amazing lens. 20-120mm Macro Zoom, it will focus down to almost the surface of the front element with the built in macro feature. OCT19 mount.

This set includes both teleconverters, so it becomes a 30-180mm f3.75 (1.5x), or a 42-250mm f5.25 (2.1x) lens by swapping the lens back.

Swap to the ANAMORPHIC back and you have a f3.75 40-240mm ANAMORPHIC zoom lens.

This is the complete, matched set. It works perfectly. It has Arri pitch follow focus and zoom gears and dovetail support (it is heavy and requires support).

The last time this lens was used was to shoot "Wrong Cops" for IFC Films and presented at Cannes in 2013. Here is a link to the trailer shot on this lens in anamorphic mode on a Canon 5D MKII:

The anamorphic function covers a standard anamorphic film gate (24.89 × 18.66mm), so the Canon "full frame" (36 × 24mm) was cropped. They rented my round front anamorphic prime set as well as this zoom, but preferred this lens over the primes.

The glass has no flaws that I can see. The zoom and focus rings move smoothly and precisely. The iris and macro controls are smooth. This is a great versatile lens that works perfectly and is ready to shoot. It is easily adapted to digital cameras with appropriate adapters (Canon, RED, Epic, etc.) which I have and may be purchased separately. Raf makes a PL adapter as well, but I have no direct experience with it.

Photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/61796653@N04/shares/7D7aa4

$8500