Atomos Shogun Inferno HDR 10bit 1500nit New Mint Unused

Andrew Bikichky

I purchased an Atomos Shogun Inferno just before the holidays, and didn't take a look at it until after the holidays as I built a new mirrorless camera package. Turns out that the monitor is just too large for the camera ergonomically speaking, at least for me. So I'm selling it and preparing to buy a smaller one. I used to own the original Shogun so I bought the newer Inferno model by default really (I also wanted the 1500nit HDR 10bit screen with ProRes RAW capability).

It was only opened and never used, never taken out of my office. All original packaging and items included. The full 2 year USA manufacturers warranty started on November 30, 2018 and is transferrable to the new owner. It's an incredible monitor in perfect new condition, it was only opened up and looked at. The Shogun Inferno sells new at $1295. Obviously I can't sell it for what I paid, but this is not a low ball item, it's the latest Shogun Inferno in unused mint condition. 4K 60P SDI HDMI ProRes RAW Recorder. Please find the eBay link below with more details. Can ship within Canada as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173765009092?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649post-75814-0-86196200-1549390133_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew Bikichky

• 2 weeks later...