FS : Rectilux-BOLEX-MOLLER 16-32 x1.5…Extremely RARE !!!

kimon_kodossis

Hello, 

Rectilux-BOLEX-MOLLER 16-32 x1.5…VERY RARE !!!

Combo Rectilux / BOLEX MOLLER-16-32 x1.5

So far the best way to get a true anamorphic ratio for the Cinemascope (2:66), without the constraints of a double focus.

Your lens remains over the infinite and the Focuses only with Rectilux without adding diopter ring.

The flares and especially the depth of field are magical, natural, impossible to replicate in post-production. You get a spectacular cinema image.

The Bolex-Moller is of high quality (superior to Lomos, and other Iscoramas Letus or SLR Magic ...).

All connoisseurs know that the Bolex-Moller is a benchmark of quality ... the x1.5 16-32 is now highly sought after. It becomes very, very rare!

Mine is in immaculate condition, with no trace of wear, no dust or fungus.

Comes installed, went with the Rectilux.

The Rectilux is like new, (referenced / number "7") to which was added a 0.8 gear ring for your follow focus.

I bought it from fellow Chris deshoux almost three years ago. I struggled alot to find one since it's extremely rare. Again, it is in pristine condition, if you want pictures, pm me. 

price : 3500 euros + shipping. or Best offer. 

cheers

• Upvote 1

Hi Blaise, 

here are some photos. There is a tiny dent on the lens..but it is not showing on the footage because it is on the edge of the lens. ( It was present when i bought it. )

IMG_7412IMG_74182IMG_7419IMG_7413IMG_7415IMG_7416IMG_7421IMG_7423Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.47.26 PM

Let me know if you need any additional info. WE can also skype if you want to see the lens via the webcam. 

cheers

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2019 at 12:56 PM, kimon_kodossis said:

Hello, 

Rectilux-BOLEX-MOLLER 16-32 x1.5…VERY RARE !!!

Combo Rectilux / BOLEX MOLLER-16-32 x1.5

So far the best way to get a true anamorphic ratio for the Cinemascope (2:66), without the constraints of a double focus.

Your lens remains over the infinite and the Focuses only with Rectilux without adding diopter ring.

The flares and especially the depth of field are magical, natural, impossible to replicate in post-production. You get a spectacular cinema image.

The Bolex-Moller is of high quality (superior to Lomos, and other Iscoramas Letus or SLR Magic ...).

All connoisseurs know that the Bolex-Moller is a benchmark of quality ... the x1.5 16-32 is now highly sought after. It becomes very, very rare!

Mine is in immaculate condition, with no trace of wear, no dust or fungus.

Comes installed, went with the Rectilux.

The Rectilux is like new, (referenced / number "7") to which was added a 0.8 gear ring for your follow focus.

I bought it from fellow Chris deshoux almost three years ago. I struggled alot to find one since it's extremely rare. Again, it is in pristine condition, if you want pictures, pm me. 

price : 3500 euros + shipping. or Best offer. 

cheers

Hi! Still available? Please e-mail me! Greetings

• 1 month later...