Hi!
It's my first video that I made back in 2017. I've found it on my PC, lil bit polished it and decided to upload.

When I was shoting the video I didn't have any idea for the video.
I just wanted to shot cool shots that I would like, practice my skills and just have a good time!
After a while, I got a library of shots. I chose those that would look good together)
At that time, I don't know any montage rules and the whole process was intuitive experiment with shots.

Also, if you found any meaning in this video, I would say there was no deep meaning in the video. It's more about feeling of a summer for me.

I used Canon 70D with Canon 50mm f1.8 (such a starter pack!)
My behance project for the video

Edited by Aleksey Aminzhanov

It is OK, got some pretty scenes. Watchable. Nice short piece that did not drag on.

You know nature boys was written about the nature boys of L.A. I think Gypsy Boots was one of em.  (top left in photo.) They were the original hippies from the 1940's. When I was in L.A. I'd see Gypsy Boots once in a while delivering health foods to the stores. 

Make more films and see what develops.

Good luck!

la-california-nature-boys-500x750.jpg

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

28 minutes ago, Daniel D. Teoli Jr. said:

It is OK, got some pretty scenes. Watchable. Nice short piece that did not drag on.

You know nature boys was written about the nature boys of L.A. I think Gypsy Boots was one of em.  (top left in photo.) They were the original hippies from the 1940's. When I was in L.A. I'd see Gypsy Boots once in a while delivering health foods to the stores. 

Make more films and see what develops.

Good luck!

la-california-nature-boys-500x750.jpg

Thank you for the story, sir. Amazing story, really! I didn't know that the song is about the nature boys of L.A. Actually I even didn't know English back in 2017. ? So, I just loved the song and its vibe!
Thank you! I'm going to make more films!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 11:22 AM, Aleksey Aminzhanov said:

Thank you for the story, sir. Amazing story, really! I didn't know that the song is about the nature boys of L.A. Actually I even didn't know English back in 2017. ? So, I just loved the song and its vibe!
Thank you! I'm going to make more films!

Impressive English! That is right, keep making em. Sometimes one project leads to another project. I call them 'offshoots.' In my own case, I have dozens of offshoot projects that came out of previous projects. Also expose yourself to all sort of venues. You never know what will give you an idea for a project.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.