Arri ground glasses for sale

Jonathan Brough

I have for sale four Arri groundglasses. These are standard glasses, so from memory will fit a IIC or a 35III - but others might be able to put me straight on that. They're also great for many viewfinders, including the Kish UDF.

1. 'TV' (4:3) with mounting bracket. In excellent condition.

2. Another 4:3, no mounting bracket, some pencil marks where it has been marked up in a mystery ratio. Tiny mark bottom right, very clean otherwise.

3. 1:1.85, marked up to 16:9 (?) A chip on one side from bad handling, but it doesn't encroach into the picture area. Good for a viewfinder, or general use. No scratches/marks otherwise.

4. Probably a 4:3 but has been taped to 16:9 at some point. Apart from the tape residue (easily removed) it's in excellent condition too.

Each one has a case - happy to sell separately or as a set, pickup or post. The going rate seems to be $150 (AUD) each, and $100 for the one with the mark. They're eyewateringly expensive new. But let's talk - I'm happy to negotiate for a package deal, or if these prices seem out of whack. Postage will be from Melbourne, Australia. Cheers, Jonathan.

( ** I only seem to be able to upload images of 2 of them - message me for more images **)

20190709_171542_resized.jpg

20190709_171621_resized.jpg

20190709_171705_resized.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...