Cooke 10.4-52 T2.8 for sale

Gregg MacPherson

I bought this some time ago but it's not getting used so...it's for sale. I bought it off American operator Chis Squires. 
He had shortly before that had it collimated at Duclos. Been almost unused since. It's optically very clean and movements are smooth.
There are standard proff grade gears on the focus and the zoom.

The only less than great thing is that the PL mount is custom made with the flange/wings of stainless steel and the mount body of aluminium. This works fine, but if you want a single piece stainless mount Less Bosher makes them. When I asked he had one in stock for GBP250 incl postage. 

USD3700

For more pics or any questions send me a personal message.

Cheers,
Gregg.

Cooke 10.4-52 (4).jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Joao,

Sorry I missed your message before.

I haven't shot anything with this zoom yet. The lab here closed after I got it and I don't shoot any digital. My plans are treading water.  The lens is very sharp through the viewfinder of the film camera and it hits the focus marks exact. The focus movement is very silky smooth and light. The zoom is smooth but more damped feeling. Most people like that I think.

Everyone who uses these zooms speak well of them. They are very sharp but have that nice Cooke look with the skin tones.

If you need more photos I can send. Use my email

Gregg MacPherson <viz(at)xtra.co.nz>

Cheers,

Gregg.

Cooke 10.4-52 (5).jpg

• 1 month later...