For Sale: Nizo USB chargeable Batteries

Joe Gill

This is an 850mAh USB Rechargeable battery for Nizo cameras which used the 7.2/9v (6xAA) battery compartment. They charge very quickly (about 2 hours) and will run the camera for about 1 hour +. If you are using it in a pistol grip Nizo, you can charge it in the camera, but if you are using it in the x056 series, you'll have to take it out.

It has been tested in Braun Nizo 800, 801, 2056, 3056, 6056 and 6080 cameras' battery compartments, runs flawlessly and fits smoothly. Because these are much lighter than 6xAA batteries, they do not spring up/fall out as easily, so the bottom has a grip so you can easily get it out.

If you buy them and have feedback, please let me know.  If I make changes to the design of adapter, then we can ship you out the new versions at no cost once you return the old ones.  I have a couple of Nizos and these get a lot of use in them and I have had many repeat customers, so if you need inexpensive solid power for your camera, this is a great option.

Please don't overcharge or expose to high temperatures, or dangerous overheating can result!

If you have any questions, or already own one of these and need support, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.  If you have an earlier unit and want to swap, please let me know and I can send you the upgraded (if any) units ASAP!

Thanks for looking and for shooting film on these great cameras!

Braun_Nizo_USB - 14 THUMB.jpg

Braun_Nizo_USB - 5 THUMB.jpg

Braun_Nizo_USB - 9 THUMB.jpg