Piano Destruction MV

David Ishida

Hi David. Some of the visuals of the piano destruction look very nice. I really like the closeup destruction shots, but I didn't feel compelled to keep watching the video. It just didn't engage me personally.

It feels like it takes a little too long to get started when the girls reach the piano and are prepping to destroy it. Maybe if the intro were a little more mysterious and drawn out, that could have helped. Like if the first visual was a close up of the axe heads dragging over the leaves, then we see these girls that look angry walking through a field like they're going to murder someone... Then surprise! They're taking their rage out on a random piano! You get the idea. Just something to create a little more intrigue in the beginning to get viewers invested with their curiosity. As it sits now, we see the girls, axes and piano in the opening shot. It almost immediately registers what's going to happen, but then it takes 45-seconds to happen.

This is just a personal preference, but it would be nice to have more closeups focusing on the girls while they're swinging at the piano. When the destruction is happening, it's just so focused on the piano. I don't know what the girls are feeling or why they're even doing this. Making the video more focused on the people (especially at the earlier part of the destruction) might have helped to create more connection with viewers.

Just my two cents.