Selling a beautiful Aaton 35-3 package

Alex Falk

Hi there,

Selling for a mentor who is finally moving out of his studio and unearthing some rare delights!

Offered is a beautiful Aaton 35-3. It was used to shoot ONE movie. One. There is a little wear and tear in general, but seeing as this was an owner operator camera and used lightly, it looks great.

Package includes the camera with video tap, four magazines, an extension eyepiece, 3x batteries and charger, short rods and a cats paw grip. There is also a time-lapse controller and a few other odds and ends; timecode cables, power cables, etc. 

Currently, the camera has not been evaluated by a technician, but I'm happy to do that if there are interested parties. My expectation is that the camera is nearly perfect aside from wanting new foam seals in the magazine throats and re-celling the batteries. I would guess about $1500 of work to bring it back to perfection which I'm happy to cover assuming the sale price is fair.

Reach out with offers please. ? Asking 10k. Based in LA.

I have photos, but somehow I can't seem to upload them here.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eAEMmzR"  ><a href="//imgur.com/a/eAEMmzR">Aaton 35-3</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2 years later...