On set of Duality, low budget prod.

Guest filmmakermilan

Guest filmmakermilan

We shot most of a short film this past weekend on the Arriflex 16SR3. These are just some photos we took. The first is of one of our actresses...these were only 3 actors in total. She's supposed to look like a suicidal, drugged up girl. I think we pulled it off :P

post-7338-1124224359.jpg

Edited by filmmakermilan

Guest filmmakermilan

The next shot is of our leading role. She looked to us like a female version of the Crow. She is actually playing a fallen angel telling the girl above to kill herself

post-7338-1124224520.jpg

Guest filmmakermilan

This is a picture of me simply taking a light reading to look cool. I was fortunate enough the DP on this project

post-7338-1124224651.jpg

Edited by filmmakermilan

Guest filmmakermilan

This is another one of our actors along with the girl. He, too, is a fallen angel. However, he was made to appear compassionate

post-7338-1124224786.jpg

Guest filmmakermilan

These are only pictures we took on set. The film gets processed in 3 weeks. When I get the digital version, I'll save pictures from what we actually shot. At least based on what the director and I saw on the monitor, things looked really good. We shot on one corner of a rooftop. Unfortunately we couldn't get a generator. My gaffer and I were left with the ability to work with nothing more than a 1K. We had that and 2 300W fresnels running. I had plans to use a 2Bank Kino Flo but I felt I got what I needed with the fresnels. Two of them were gelled with 1/4 CTB and one 300 with a 1/4 CTO for fill from the city lights. Anyway, more pictures will be up soon. I hope you enjoyed these. Oh and on Saturday night, we ended up shooting from 10pm till 5 in the morning. :blink: