Krasnogorsk-3 | super16mm, canon-ef

Max Ivanov

Camera for sale. Modifications: automatic film refilling removed, window for s16 changed, Canon EF mount. Camera in excellent condition.
SHTRIHFILM

Test video
Test shots Sequence ARW - drive.google.com/open?id=1xeW7mapZW_Z21lPMuH8xLbtpELHBzWoJ
shooting kodak vision 200t samyang 35mm 1.5

Sel 350$+50$ delivery

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Hi! I'm interested in this item, seems like a great purchase if the modifications for ef lenses and super 16 are complete and can provide a higher res image and more options in lenses. Just wondering if the viewfinder has been modified along with the gate to compensate for the smaller standard 16 view. Haven't seen any k3 ef conversions before, any problems with this? 

Also, as this is just the body what other integral parts I should be aware of that I will need to purchase externally? I haven't used a k-3 before and just want to make sure I end up with something that can function ! Sorry for the extensive questions.

The viewfinder has not been changed, but this modification is possible, it will cost about 200$ is a difficult operation ...
EF adapter for Krasnogorsk do only me, this is the third camera.
Only Canon lenses are required, the camera is ready for shooting ...

I used to have a K3 and played with some Nikon lenses mounted on a M42 adapter, it was completely useless for anything other than wide shot. Since the flange range is way off to get focusing. 

I wonder if I did anything wrong. Did your EF mount work with non-wide shot? You probably need a wide angel say 28mm to even match a 50mm for the super 16. But I find the depth of field was like 6 inches, if that..