FS: RED Mini-Mag Side SSD + 2 OLPF

Blaise_Villars

Hi every body,

I'm selling some of my DSMC1 RED gear.

- DSMC1 Side SSD Mini-Mag module

- DSMC1 Low light optimized OLPF

- DSMC1 Kippertie IR spectrum OLPF

My Epic Dragon was stolen last year and I stil got some some stuff around that I'm not using.

It's a bit of a rough time financially so I need to find some cash, that's why I'm selling.

All the products are in Switzerland but can ship everywhere in the world as long as the buyer pay for the shipping method and all the customs fees applied.

Products:

- 1x new (only open box) DSMC1 RED Mini-Mag side SSD Module never used. I bought it to upgrade my Dragon that still got the old 1,8'' module but never had the money to buy a group of mini mag befor the steal.

I'm selling it for 400€.

- 1x very good condition DSMC1 Low Light Optimized OLPF for 150€

- 1x mint Kippertie DSMC1 IR spectrum (zero lowpass) OLPF for 200€

I will do a discount price if someone takes everything in one shot.

Actual pictures available on my Drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G4eVmdNOB-iI3r2uXCV7oVjR_ncSg3Ed?usp=sharing

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just talked with my DP in Dallas Texas and he said he was interested.  You can connect with him directly jrb.cinematographer@gmail.com  His name is James Burgess.   Let me know when you email so he an be on the lookout.

Blaise! Is the SSD still available? My wife is in Geneva. Would buy it NOW if you do and arrange to have her get it from you - save you the hassle of shipping, etc. She could even give you cash on the spot! Thanks - mike@subterrafilms.com

Blaise, I am Rob's friend in Dallas, TX and I definitely want to purchase your RED MINI SSD SIDE MODULE.  I believe Rob sent you my email address.  Please advise how you would like to proceed with the sale.  THANKS, James   jrb.eyemaigc@gmail.com

Edited by James Burgess

Hi Michael and James,

My Side SSD module is still available right now.

I have to say that the posssibility given by Michael is a great choice for me but James asked for the module in first place.

I'm quite torn by the choice cause the fact that I can meet someone in Geneva and directly sell it to her is very tempting.

James, do you think you can find another one directly in the USA ?

Michael, are you still interested to buy it directly in my living town ?