EVF fogging up

Thank you Robin, while this looks like a great product I am not sure it will work in my Alphatron. 

Has anyone tried anti-fog sprays? I am reading wildly different reviews on Amazon and I am reluctant to spray any of this stuff on my EVF without having someone here confirm that I won't ruin the diopter and that it actually works.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Hannes Famira said:

Has anyone tried anti-fog sprays? I am reading wildly different reviews on Amazon and I am reluctant to spray any of this stuff on my EVF without having someone here confirm that I won't ruin the diopter and that it actually works.

Tried the anti-fog fluid a few times and it didn’t work for me. One solution would be to punch a small hole in the rubber eyecup, insert and secure a short bit of tubing, and use the tube to suck out the warm moist air.

Heated eye cup is a standard equipment at least with film cameras but you could swap the cable to fit your needs to d-tap for example to power up the unit but i do not know they natively make heated eye cups for your evf. 

Edited by Giray Izcan
  • Like 1