London: 35mm film 400ft cans Kodak Expired LOTS OF

Freya Black

Anyone interested in a lot of 35mm film.

Mostly sealed cans Vision2 EXR etc. All 400 ft cans... Some recans and short ends... Must be at least 30 cans I think...

It might be more than that...

Looking for £150 for the lot but you probably need to be in London because there's so much of it....

If there is an interest I might be able to get more details so message me if you think you might want it.

It's all Kodak Colour Negative.

Freya

Edited by Freya Black
its col neg

How old is vision 2. How old is EXR... Its been in the freezer but it isn't there anymore! :)

Why on earth would you want to know Phil?

Genuinely really curious!

Freya

Edited by Freya Black
because its Phil!

I think it sums up how weird things get when you make a posting about selling some old film and the first and possibly only person to express an interest is Phil Rhodes...

Curiouser and curiouser! ;)

Freya

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just an update... This all ended up in a skip... 

I couldnt really ship it there was too much... A lot More than 30 cans if Im honest... I just wanted someone to have it so I figured If I could cover the cost of a van etc then someone could have a LOT of film.... but I couldnt get that much overseas the way people wanted and I ran out of time....

Sorry folks.... wrong place....wrong time...

Hey Freya,

I may have sent a message a couple of minutes ago but not sure if it went through.

I'm currently in LA and will be in London December 9th. All my family is out there so I can have it picked up before then if needed! Please let me know and I'd love to pay you/schedule a pickup time as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Chester 

15 hours ago, Chester RJ Milton said:

Hey Freya,

I may have sent a message a couple of minutes ago but not sure if it went through.

I'm currently in LA and will be in London December 9th. All my family is out there so I can have it picked up before then if needed! Please let me know and I'd love to pay you/schedule a pickup time as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Chester 

Please let me know and I can also take care of Transpo across London. 
Thank you!

On 11/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, Freya Black said:

Just an update... This all ended up in a skip... 

I couldnt really ship it there was too much... A lot More than 30 cans if Im honest... I just wanted someone to have it so I figured If I could cover the cost of a van etc then someone could have a LOT of film.... but I couldnt get that much overseas the way people wanted and I ran out of time....

Sorry folks.... wrong place....wrong time...

Nooooo. Same thing happened to me 7 years ago when I was moving. No one wanted to pick up, even free. It was very hurtful to stand and throw into to the container. But today?