ARRI Maxima MX30 Gimbal (In Los Angeles)

Ankur Poseria

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my ARRI Maxima MX30 Gimbal. I purchased it used in 2018. I sent it back to Germany to have ARRI+FoMa Systems inspect, calibrate and upgrade everything - motors, hardware, firmware, ports, user controls, and mounting plate to current ARRI Spec. Receipts/history are available as requested. This Maxima has a narrower grip frame, allowing it to go through doorways and tight passages with more ease. A Windows 10 computer/tablet is all that's needed to connect and calibrate the unit. In excellent functional condition.

Asking Price: $14,000 OBO

Contents Include:
ARRI Maxima MX30 QL Gold Mount with Top Handle. Payload: 66lb
Two types of camera mounting plates including standard and QuickLock (QL), which allows for very fast balancing with compatible ARRI camera plates
Maxima "Joystick" Control Unit S/N CPFP27
Euro Mount for Spider Mounting Bracket With (6) Screw
Mitchell Mount for Spider Mounting Bracket With Mount Tie Down & (4) Screw
Top Holder for Maxima
Spider for Maxima
Wireless Remote for Maxima, TRINITY
Antenna for Maxima Wireless Remote
Power Cables for AMIRA, ALEXA, ALEXA MINI, XLR

As a Maxima owner I've had a great relationship with ARRI/FoMA Systems Reps at Los Angeles trade shows, as well as personalized support and deeply discounted training opportunities through ARRI Burbank. You could also take advantage of the same as the new owner.

Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68gxfk4dqj0dgw3/AADXd_PRyAHdhmdZomMsyO33a?dl=0

Item (and myself) is located in Los Angeles. Happy to meet at my local production facility using COVID-19 safety protocols and sanitization if you'd like to see it in person.

p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

• 4 weeks later...