FS: Bolex Rex 4 + Kern Switar Lens (Purchased From Du-All in 2018)

Ryan Fleet

Selling my Bolex Rex 4 that I purchased from Du-All in 2018. The camera was fully serviced by the Du-All team and put up for sale by them and I bought it from them. Since purchased I've shot 500ft of film through it. All of which can be seen at the links below. I've ran into no issues with this camera but just don't shoot with it so I'm looking to sell.

Selling everything below for $1,900+ Shipping (I'll ship it anywhere)

- Bolex rex 4 (Serviced by Du-All Camera in 2018)

- Kern Switar 1.6/10mm H16 RX C Mount

- 1550 Pelican Case (Currently Stored in this case)

- x2 100' rolls of Kodak 500t stored in freezer for 12 months (still in my freezer)

GoogleDrive Link to view photos - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bbu6Iwxo0i0ck5uulRxSFxUkD1we8SFQ?usp=sharing

The lens shows signs of use. I don't see any fungus in the lens but I do see some dust inside and some oil on the blades and a blueish tint of some separation on the very outer edges of the lens front element. It's really hard to see but if you shine the light right it will reflect back some blueish tint at the right angle jus ton the very outer edges. Below are examples of the camera and lens combo. I used the kern switar 10mm for about 85% of the shots below.

300ft of Kodak 7219 + 100ft of expired Kodak 7222 - Mini Doc Short

100ft of Kodak 7203 - Mini Doc Short camera test

SOLD - Kern Switar 1.6/10mm H16 RX C Mount

Still for sale is....

- Bolex rex 4 (Serviced by Du-All Camera in 2018)

- 1550 Pelican Case (Currently Stored in this case)

- x2 100' rolls of Kodak 500t stored in freezer for 12 months (still in my freezer)

NEW PRICE FOR EVERYTHING IS $1,650 + Shipping