Looking for: Best 4K HDR reference monitor to buy?

Hey Guys,

i'm looking for a state of the art 4K HDR reference monitor

I've looked a bit into the Sony BVM-HX310, but maybe some of you have a better option or a comparable device?

I'm thankful for every hint. 

• 2 months later...

Hi - Sure the BVM HX310 is a great monitor that for sure.... however don't be drawn in just because it has the Sony badge on...

The Sony, TV Logic and the Canon monitor all use the same panel within there monitors and are essentialy badged different with the individual Manufactures putting there own features on them...

In our opinion having sold all three currently the TV Logic would be a very good monitor for your money, 

TV Logic LUM-310X (LUM310X) 31inch 4K HDR 4096 x 2160 Reference Monitor with Dual Cell layer Technology LCD. The LUM-310X is a 4K HDR Reference Master production monitor with a 31-inch Dual Cell LCD designed to reproduce reference HDR content at a maximum luminance of 1,000 nits with a simultaneous deep black minimum of 0.001 nits. This makes possible a simultaneous contrast ratio nearing 1 million to 1. The LUM-310X supports various HDR standards and multiple colour gamut’s including Rec.709, DCI, and Rec.2020.
Blue Only/ Mono
Red and Green channels are not used and only Blue or Monochrome channel is used to display the screen. This function is used to adjust the colour tones (tones and saturation) of the screen using the SMPTE Colour Bar. For example, after displaying the Blue channel, adjust the Colour (or Saturation) and Tint (or Hue) so that the original Magenta and Cyan are of the same brightness, and the original Grey and Blue are of the same brightness.

We are currently able to offer you a TV LOGIC LUM 310X for £21,500,00 GBP Grade A monitor 

If you are interested to know more on this - then please send me an email to chris@thameside.tv and I'll happily have a chat with you with regards to these monitors 

Many thanks Chris