FS: BOLEX SB CAMERA KIT

Giorgio Taricco

Hello guys,

Finally I’ve decided to sell my beautiful Bolex SB camera kit, not happy to sell but I will never use it as I’m focussed on my new Arri 2C Techniscope camera. Bought camera and lens from a collector, they are virtually new and working perfectly. Lens is a Kern Vario Switar PTL zoom late model, camera kit is complete with battery handgrip, charger, battery and cable, ESM motor in mint conditions and DIY alloy front plate to mount standard 15mm rods for mattebox. I will add pics of the complete lot soon. Price is 2500 EURO paypal accepted as a friends or buyer pays fees. Postage worldwide cost based on location. It’s a beautiful kit. 
PS: I have also a fridge full of 16mm film stock Kodak Vision and Vision 2 from 2002-2006 always refrigerated.

ffff.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good to see another Arri 2C techniscope user. Great camera and 2-perf helps make 35mm more affordable. I haven't been to Torino but have driven by a few times on the way to Cambiano. I kept my bolex so I could recreate the home movie look. Best of luck!