FS: Iscorama 54 MC 1.5x Anamorphic Adapter

James Coleman Rogers

Reluctantly, selling my Isco54...I searched for one for so long and was so happy to finally have one, but I need to free up some funds to purchase Helium or Gemini...so I am selling this and a handful of other pieces from my collection of glass.

My copy has a ~1mm scratch near the outer edge of the front element, however in using the lens I have never found any effect on the image. I would not let this discourage you at all, it is purely cosmetic. Other than this one thing, and the usual minor bits of internal dust, the rest of the glass is in wonderful shape.

All that said, I'm of course not going to ask the same price as an example in perfect condition...so I am asking considerably less than the going rate of $4-5k for an Isco 54, or even 42/36.

This one is a multicoated model, has fantastic flare resistance for those of you that like to avoid flares.

Comes with a rare step-up ring that goes from 55mm (on taking-lens-side) to the 77mm of the Isco54's rear thread...it's deep, designed to compensate for the Isco's rear element that otherwise sticks out considerably. Being 55mm, it is ideal for using with Contax Zeiss! ?

This would make a GREAT candidate for rehousing either by Van Diemen, or for EXO-Optik's "Proxiscope"; both of which greatly improve upon this already awesome lens by implementing a non-rotating front, as well as allowing significantly closer minimum-focus-distance (under 3 feet).
EXO-Optik: https://m.facebook.com/exooptik?__tn__=R

$3000 USD, or €2500. Great opportunity to get into the world of Isco for less than the ever-increasing usual prices.

Pictures attached, taken with flashlight shining through from other side to show clarity of glass and make internal dust visible (those are the specks seen, disassembly and cleaning can take care of them if you want to do so, but otherwise they do not affect anything), and the third pic points out the small scratch near the outer edge.

20210112-093623.jpg

20210112-093721.jpg

Screenshot-20210128-103319-Gallery.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...