Exodus - (formerly known as Noise and Color)

A feature I shot in 2017, then called Noise and Color, has been picked up for distribution by Gravitas and re-titled to Exodus. It will be released on Apple and in a limited theatrical run on 3/19/21.

Here's the trailer:

And here's where you can watch it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/exodus/id1555414930

Some info about the movie:

• Camera: Red Epic Dragon
  • Lenses: Kowa Prominar Anamorphic - 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, and a doubler for the 75mm
  • ~1.5 Ton GE Package
  • A lot of our cinematography inspiration came from The Rover, Blue Ruin, Out of the Furnace, and Mad Max: Fury Road.
  • Shot in two areas:
    • Surrounding region of St. Louis, MI
    • Desert outside of Albuquerque, NM

The crew put there all into it and I am beyond thankful for their hard work! If you're curious, I can post some BTS stills here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Premium Member

Super exciting, congrats! It's nice to have a product you put hard work into finally see the light of day. 

I just found out the last feature I edited, finally got distribution today. Who knows where it will go, but they plan on limited theatrical mixed with streaming. Sadly, the feature I shot in 2019, isn't going anywhere yet. Hopefully it gets picked up soon. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, AJ Young said:

A feature I shot in 2017, then called Noise and Color, has been picked up for distribution by Gravitas and re-titled to Exodus. It will be released on Apple and in a limited theatrical run on 3/19/21.

Here's the trailer:

And here's where you can watch it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/exodus/id1555414930

Some info about the movie:

• Camera: Red Epic Dragon
  • Lenses: Kowa Prominar Anamorphic - 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, and a doubler for the 75mm
  • ~1.5 Ton GE Package
  • A lot of our cinematography inspiration came from The Rover, Blue Ruin, Out of the Furnace, and Mad Max: Fury Road.
  • Shot in two areas:
    • Surrounding region of St. Louis, MI
    • Desert outside of Albuquerque, NM

The crew put there all into it and I am beyond thankful for their hard work! If you're curious, I can post some BTS stills here.

Congrats!!! 
The trailer looks superb! ? 

• Like 1