WTB: arricam LT, Aaton Penelope, Moviecam sl mk2

Matthew Pothier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Premium Member

Thanks David! 

Yes we got lots of cameras! Just re-built a Super America MKII that we sold, runs great! 

AM Camera dot com! Check the "sales" area and if you want something, hit me up. I'm helping relieve some of the pressure on Andree by negotiating deals. 

Edited by Tyler Purcell
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Tyler Purcell said:

Thanks David! 

Yes we got lots of cameras! Just re-built a Super America MKII that we sold, runs great! 

AM Camera dot com! Check the "sales" area and if you want something, hit me up. I'm helping relieve some of the pressure on Andree by negotiating deals. 

I know how busy Andree is, he has one of my other cameras now..

And thanks, That SL mk2 looks nice! but I think we are going to hold out a little longer looking for something in 2 perf now preferably.

So if anyone has a lead on a Penelope or a 2 perf LT or SL mk2 let me know!

Thanks! 

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Matthew Pothier said:

And thanks, That SL mk2 looks nice! but I think we are going to hold out a little longer looking for something in 2 perf now preferably.

Doesn't exist sadly. Penelope's are unobtanium and SL MK2's in 2 perf don't exist at all. They were all updated Arricam movements and impossible to find. Looking at $80k at this point for a 2 perf SL MKII easily. 

14 hours ago, Tyler Purcell said:

Doesn't exist sadly. Penelope's are unobtanium and SL MK2's in 2 perf don't exist at all. They were all updated Arricam movements and impossible to find. Looking at $80k at this point for a 2 perf SL MKII easily. 

Yeah thanks for the info Tyler, you are probably not wrong about the 2 perf SL price, we got some money to spend though. It has been really hard even to rent 2 perf cameras in LA recently so we are willing to be patient for the right package, needs to be something modern to be able to sell through to productions 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, David Sekanina said:

westcoastcinevideo has a Penelope with 2 and 3 perf movement for sale - so does fjsinternational.

They want $20k for a 4 perf 535B. I bet they want $70k for that Penelope. It's all about money for them and FJS. 

• Premium Member

I remember a Penelope for sale from one seller for £20k in 2017 when Arricam Lts 3perf packages from the same seller were on offer for £8k. Astounding how much prices have shot up in the last five years.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...