Prototype softbox for LED tube banks.

My wife and I have been making a prototype softbox for LED tube banks. I have 4x 4ft Quasar science crossfade led tubes and when I put them into a bank they have ugly multiple shadows, unlike Kino Flo fluorescent tubes. I couldn't find a compact light weight solution so I decided to make one. 

Got this design idea after playing around with these.

The diffuser we made for it are Lee 462 quiet light grid cloth and frost made from a shower curtain for being lighter than regular frost fabric. It gave me the least amount of light loss (15% loss) while evening out the multiple shadows into one. 

The box is made out of ultrabounce material because because I can't find ripstop with silver, and could get ultrabounce fabric cheap by the yard.

_CQYqcCCe6kvx3A7LOmxfEBP-Px-izcJKqYEzTUII5odE4d09IJB9R0DuOSv0yeDw_QXt5OSQYNtt_lqclIqbTvPi1IiKOx17f7Po3aYKVkMC8HzPCcgF5XX
-TBCasqoE_edwuxJuzY1oYKgRDxFepnMfCYZ1IUG3HzajS3rY9YDeypbLw1NX1EH18iFS3TxqfPBWikPmWb2ixOhXL201LpCam1Yya97Bql6WwJZ3Nd5yuQs1EFwZO-f8cp-R3pZ5MsB9reMAswdhIr4QZ2XhnrzWYZs0Rq8GzrM-8l1N_2roqYM7hIAqkUceAMZPlxi