Upgrading a Zeiss 10-100 T2 Lens to Cover Super 16

I have two Zeiss 10-100 T2 lenses w/ B-Mounts that I am looking to convert to cover S16 and to a PL mount. I've read here that Optex & Abakus used to offer this service and/or kit, but it doesn't seem like either are offered anymore. Is anyone familiar with a way to have this done now? 

21 hours ago, Travis Shannon said:

I think Charles Pickel over at Serious Gear can do it but I haven’t personally spoken to him about it so not 100 percent on that.

Thanks! I reached out and Charles is in the process of offering this service again.

17 hours ago, Brian Drysdale said:

It's listed on the Abakus web site, trying contacting them to check on availability.

http://www.abakus.co.uk/Format_Converters.htm

While Abakus still has it listed on their website, they no longer offer the kit unfortunately. 

• Upvote 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Gerrit Fahr said:

While Abakus still has it listed on their website, they no longer offer the kit unfortunately. 

It isn't a good idea anyway. You don't want an external adaptor, you want it to be integrated. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Tyler Purcell said:

It isn't a good idea anyway. You don't want an external adaptor, you want it to be integrated. 

If you looked at the link you’d see Abacus supplied the same thing Optex did, a hard conversion with replacement aperture and zoom scales. 

• Upvote 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Dom Jaeger said:

If you looked at the link you’d see Abacus supplied the same thing Optex did, a hard conversion with replacement aperture and zoom scales. 

Ah yes, I didn't see that on first glance, I see it now! thanks. 

• 2 years later...