Sachtler Cine 30 HD Tripod

David Ruck

Sachtler Cine 30 HD fluid head, Sachtler 150 EFP 2 CF 150mm carbon fiber tripod, and Sachtler heavy duty floor spreader. The head carries up to 77 pounds, which is incredible, but It's not a capability that I need anymore. It includes a rolling tuffpak tripod case and custom padded hard case for the head. The headĀ also has a viewfinder extension adapter and a front box adapter.

It has normal wear and tear as you can see in the photos, but the tripod is in perfect working order. I just went through all of the drag settings to make sure that they engage properly and have the appropriate drag, and the counterbalance steps all function flawlessly as well. The pan and tilt brakes engage and hold the head firm. The bubble level works as you can see in the photo. The only small condition item of note is that the tripod leg safety cord that ties the legs together when being transported has the plastic clip broken.

$5000 USD, or $5400 if you'd like me to swap out the floor spreader for a mid leg spreader with feet.

I'm located in Phoenix, AZ and willing to ship if the buyer covers shipping and half of the Paypal goods and services fees.

ACtC-3c-eW0PROyIDx1g1-g8iA2gDaKV3mxiOnv5ACtC-3fsPVMVKMqkknb3ZDdH3BRMW2mTkS5_ormvACtC-3fbeZC9SduUgUYI6nIVBVbEKk_YbFZzvXGtACtC-3fsy6JxQOmqH97YAH8Ubb9M_n8smPiQ6GRaACtC-3fLHYN42PSAGpywnUTan4Iqce6NF8ESDmtZACtC-3f7YVRrcL95Np9mGJR8WOptiq4IGYUisXM3ACtC-3fRvSuIFqbX1OV8cHAFkOph2ZEHo1Z1KBEp