What mount is on my super16 Kinoptik lens??

So I bought this lens some time back and intended to use it on a bmpcc4k as a test. And eventually shoot on s16. 

Well there is. a problem. When bought  I was told it was a Cameflex mount. So i bought a cameflex to mft adapter. Unfortunatly it doesn't fit.

Anybody have an idea how to adapt this lens(Cameflex??) to MFT? Or is the best idea to make a mount conversion? which probably is way more expensive than buying an adapter.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s42qk6tTJ6QFlJbgOdyhPI1sVm3H2KqK?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance,

David

Edited by David Schoonderveej

• Premium Member

Those are terrible photos! How about pictures that aren’t blurry, with lighting that doesn’t have the details in shadow?

I can say that it’s not a Cameflex mount, which looks like this:

CC95F292-018F-4107-853C-4C0DBB1C09B7.jpeg.15a1b42d9abd7a58b87c2e5eb5db4683.jpeg

From what I can see, it doesn’t look like any of the common cine mounts that you’ll find adapters for, so remounting may be the only option you have. But it’s a bit hard to judge from those pics.

• Premium Member

Those are much better!

I still don't recognise the mount though. Yes, maybe see what Les Bosher can do. Or you have Cine Facilities in Amsterdam, they seem very competent. 

• Premium Member

Well spotted, Simon!

That Kinoptik might have been for Debrie's only 16mm camera, the Debrie Sinmor from the early 60's.

Someone posted pics of theirs here a few years back:

Alright, thanks Simon and Dom for helping me out! Now I know I should get a mount conversion otherwise I probably won't be able to use the lens! I will get in touch with  Cine Facilities tomorrow and hopefully they can realise a mount conversion to PL. 

Thanks again!