ЛОМО Squarefront Anamorphic 80mm (35БAC4-14 F-80 1:2.3) PL mount

Thanavorakit K

PRICE: USD 8500*.

PAYMENT METHOD: Wire transfer or USDT.

LENS NAME: ЛОМО Squarefront Anamorphic 80mm (35БAC4-14 F-80 1:2.3)

STRETCH: 2x.

FOCUS: Mechanical Single focus.

CONDITION: New front anamorphic glass installed, no haze, fungus, or scratches. However, the rear spherical glass has some fungus (read more about this below). Focus and iris rings are very smooth. Some dust as any vintage lenses.

SHIPPING: Express worldwide shipping included.

CLAMPS/RIG: Lens support installed.

EXTRA INFO: One of the famous vintage anamorphic lenses from the Soviet Union. Very sharp and very beautiful flares. Only one focal length here since I already sold my 35mm and 50mm so the 80mm is the only one left in the set.

About the fungus on the rear spherical glass. It doesn't affect the performance of the lens, I still get some very nice, sharp images with it. But if you decide to send it for cleaning, I'll cover the fees for that part. I'd recommend Optitek for doing so. The reason I don't do it now is that I don't want to ship from Bangkok to the US and then from the US back here just to ship it to somewhere else again. So it's easier for the buyer to do it and I pay for the service.

Photos of the lens https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Esw-dMGJZxIuULyMQTmh2GK3WqXRze-7

* Price can be reduced if takes care of the fungus by yourself

* Can be traded with other similar value lenses as well.

• 3 weeks later...