TVLogic Custom 9:16 Aspect Ratio Setup

Hello, I am having difficulty figuring out how to setup 9:16 frame lines on the TVLogic VFM-056WP.

Can anyone tell me what each USER Marker value should be at and or explain how I could come up with the right aspect ratio? 

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! 

20210820_225004.jpg

So I crated a 1280x800px Artboard in Photoshop and imported a 16:9 image. I rotated the image 90 degrees and scaled it down to fit into the 1280x800px Artboard. I found that the first vertical line should go to 415px and the second vertical line should go to 865px

If the imported image was 1280x800 and rotated 90 degrees, it would be 390 for the first vertical line and 890 for the second.

If anyone can confirm that this is correct, that would be wonderful!

Thank you!

If you can get hold of a Small HD monitor , they have built in 9-16 frame lines .. you could then set up your camera EVF user box for 9-16 , and then output display to your TV logic and match up the frame lines .. or just ditch the TV logic and get a small HD monitor ? 

1 hour ago, Robin R Probyn said:

If you can get hold of a Small HD monitor , they have built in 9-16 frame lines .. you could then set up your camera EVF user box for 9-16 , and then output display to your TV logic and match up the frame lines .. or just ditch the TV logic and get a small HD monitor ? 

That's not a bad idea! I actually own a Small HD monitor, but I was using a TVLogic on a job where I needed the 9:16 frame lines, and the TVLogic was the only monitor on set that would have been able to generate them.