Sedan Trunks that hold C-stands??

Max Field

Hello all, it's been a while.

Was in the market for a new (used) car and have always driven a 4 door sedan my whole life. The car I currently have (2008 Azera) is able to take in a few C-stands without the arm or grip head just barely but I was looking to buy something that made the in and out process a little easier.

Anyone have some makes/models/years they could throw at me? (I don't want an SUV or Truck)

• Premium Member

Volvo. The old ones are squarer and therefore have more internal space, but I suspect that in your part of the world you'll have the same issue we have here, which is that all of the old square ones are now made out of rust held together with caked-on deposits of winter road salt.

Good old Volvo.

1995 Volvo 960 Review | RNR Automotive Blog

Stupid new Volvo.

assets.volvocars.com/en-vn/~/media/shared-asset...

Still, Volvo. Open the tailgate, yell "Hello!" and time the echo.

1 hour ago, Phil Rhodes said:

Volvo. The old ones are squarer and therefore have more internal space, but I suspect that in your part of the world you'll have the same issue we have here, which is that all of the old square ones are now made out of rust held together with caked-on deposits of winter road salt.

Good old Volvo.

1995 Volvo 960 Review | RNR Automotive Blog

Stupid new Volvo.

assets.volvocars.com/en-vn/~/media/shared-asset...

Still, Volvo. Open the tailgate, yell "Hello!" and time the echo.

Something that isn't a hatchback? I find myself worrying about blindspots too much when it comes to anything other than a standard 4 door with lower trunk.