Young girl goes missing from tent

Patrick Cooper

Some disturbing news coming from Western Australia at the moment. A four year old girl has gone missing from a family's tent at a remote wilderness area by the coast. Apparently, the mother confirmed the girl was still inside the tent at 1:30am (when she was asking for a glass of water.) Though at 6.00am (when they woke up) they discovered that she was gone along with her sleeping bag. A massive search of the area was conducted by police and volunteers and no trace of the girl or the sleeping bag were found. She's been missing for about a week now and police are suspecting she may have been abducted. The WA premiere is offering $1 million to anyone with information about the missing girl. There were other people camping around the same area at the time of the disappearance who were questioned by police and they saw nothing unusual. It's like she vanished.

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/cleo-smiths-mum-ellie-makes-a-desperate-new-social-media-plea-for-missing-daughter/news-story/e75f0fa7c3811981e2dd9d158a881172

Edit: Something recent has come up. A car was spotted around 3:00am headed towards Carnarvon (where the family were camping. )

Edited by Patrick Cooper

Too bad. Hopefully the girl is found unharmed. But in this day and age...

Now, relating your story to cine' work the first thing that comes to mind is it would make a good movie.

Have father track down the killer/s and torture them to death.

or

Work in the new trend of 'restorative justice' where the father and mother are forced to meet with the killer/s that are let go and given no prison time in exchange for the killer/s apology. And in exchange for the killer/s apology,  the father and mother also have to apologize for being oppressor's. That is our new world in 2021 or at least what is being proposed by some.

...and after they let the killer/s out, have the father track them down to get some real justice. And if you make a movie, give me some credit. I don't need $$, but credit is nice.

Anyway, your post sound more apropos to some other forum than here.

Check out:

Survivalist Forum (survivalistboards.com)

Among a long list of others.

Since the Summer of Love 2020 in the USA I have given up carrying CCW snub nose 5 shots any longer. 5 shots is next to useless in that day and age. Now I carry (2) 15 shot 9mm Hellcats and a big Glock with drum mag in the vehicle. I use nylon jacked bullets, but you can't get them any longer. We have a ammo crisis in the USA. But nylon (Teflon is better... but outlawed) gives tremendous pentation.

I hope it works out for the family. It is heartbreaking.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.