Astigmatism prescription insert with EVF - Does this exist?

I have mild astigmatism, and a relatively light prescription for glasses. However, it's bad enough that I'm unable to use a monitor or EVF without my glasses on. 

Pushing an EVF into my glasses is very uncomfortable, and I often can't see 100% of the frame, as well as light leaking into my periphial vision. 

Is there any EVF on the market that takes prescription inserts? Particularly interested in more affordable options, but just curious if this is even a thing at all.

Thanks,
Harrie

In the film days… I had custom correction lenses made to fit in the Arri and Panavision eye pieces.

These days, I just wear my glasses if I must, but since the focus pullers have a better view than I, I rely on them to confirm focus and operate without glasses. Almost always I can tell when a focus error is made from the sound of the focus motor not matching the action.

For you, just measure the common eyepieces that you use and have a custom lens or lenses made. Mark the lens with a sharpie on the edge so that you insert it with the correct orientation.