FS: Arri Skypanel S30-c w/ lots of Accesories

TrevorTweten

I'm regrettably selling my very gently used Arri Skypanel S30-C Light and huge lot of accessories as I'm moving out of the country soon and am selling off much of my gear. This is, in my opinion, the ultimate compact and versatile light/kit for anyone doing interviews, doc, industrial, music videos and narrative work, and a great addition to anyone's light kit. It's goes up fast and easily, isn't hot, it's quiet, and includes modifiers to suit any situation! It's extra feature including RGB color and pre programed lighting effects are amazing creative tools as well. It's an extremely high quality light made by a reputable company so you can be sure it's going to be solid for years to come. I'm sad to see it go as I put so much time and effort into putting it together...

The kit includes:

- Arri Skypanel S30-C in near new condition, with very few hours of operation and no functional issues
- Skypanel Remote with extension USB cable, lanyard and pouch
- Skypanel S30 Chimera and mounting frame, with multiple diffusers including: 1 Stop Diffuser, 1/2 Grid, 1/4 Grid, as well as the inner baffle
- 40 Degree Ez pop Egg Crate to direct light and control spill, which opens and mounts in a snap and is rigid
- 60 Degree Honeycomb Crate which mounts directly on the light to control spill
- 4x modifiers for the Skypanel, including: Standard, Heavy, Lite and Intensifier which fit into a custom made holder
- Customized Temba Case, specially designed inside with additional reinforcing for protection, that fits everything

All together nearly $8,000 worth of gear new, all in excellent condition, all ready to go in one package for your next shoot!  Selling for $5,000. DM me.

Local pick up in Los Angeles area is ideal, but otherwise shipping is covered to the lower 48 states.

1A.jpg