Remember the old Playboy Clubs and the Playboy Bunnies?

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

VIP%20Playboy%20Club%20Spring%201972%20D

I started to work with a curator-at-large in England that volunteers for my Archive. He buys items he wants scanned in the USA, has them shipped to me and I scan for him.  Recently he picked up a lot of VIP Playboy Club magazines. I had forgot all about the Playboy Clubs and didn't know they even had a club magazine. Fascinating time capsule material.

Internet Archive Search: VIP playboy club teoli

VIP%20Playboy%20Club%20Spring%201972%20D

Top right: Hefner and Barbi Benton 1972

I had a few people contact me in the past asking if they can help with the Archive. That is as far as things go. They flake out and never reply after I respond. It is good to get some new blood into the Archive for items I probably won't find / think of. I have a huge diversity of scope, but it can always be broadened.

<><><><>

Weekly%20World%20News%20Headlines%20D.D.

Selection from Weekly World News Archive - DDTJRAC

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Sure, happy to do so.

Actually, the original scans are much, much higher. I usually scan at 600 to 800 dpi and reduced these scans about 80% in res.  The slow internet here precludes uploading super high res. So, I try to strike a balance of decent res scans and occupying the internet here.

You never know when your material may be the last extant copy of a thing. Don't sign your name to garbage res. Then again, I'm open content, so money is not an issue. If I sold stuff for money, I guess I send in crap res and watermark it. Open content you can do as you like.

I'm trying to finish up with the Playboy VIP lot. Got about 8 more to do. Then hope to pull our film scanner and finish up year with some 16mm scans. It is a good way to end a year... vintage cine' film...my favorite!