Larry Jordan's Edit Smarter Tutorial Archive

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Free Tutorials | Larry Jordan

2500 listings

It is all over my head pretty much, but I like to be exposed to new ideas. You never know when something will click. For my own cine' post work I'm pretty basic. With archival material you can't get too fancy. Contrast grading, color correction, sound (if any) and titles. If you got good source material and money, then you go further with dust and defect removal. But maybe someday I want to be artsy and do something that does not respect the archival material's truthfulness, so I 'expose' myself to new ideas. And I would like better color correction and contrast grading abilities than my basic software offers.

Since I have tons of films to process, I have even simplified workflow a great deal. I make templates with my various production companies, and I can plug in the film and change the main title and boom...export! I love having some fun with the films whenever possible...I am an underground archivist! So, I can mix in some of my archival or art material for more exposure for the in name only "production companies."

<><><><>

St.PatricksCathedralNyc2016DanielD.Teoli

In the Holy Water Bowl St. Patrick's Cathedral, NYC 2016 (Candid)

Selection from The Americans...60 years after Frank

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.