My first year of DP’ing projects from a Software Developer background

I just made a video highlighting most of the projects I’ve worked on this past year.

I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now but when covid first hit I decided to take a leap and buy my first cinema camera.

I am still developing my personal style and I truly enjoy learning about cinematography so please let me know what you guys think!

Video Available Here : 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, Tyler Purcell said:

Looks good to me! Are these all self funded projects or commercial projects? Looks like a mix of stuff. 

Thanks alot Tyler! I've stumbled across your website while learning about shooting film and your answers on this forum are always insightful. I haven't done anything commercial yet, most projects are me and a couple friends working with local artists & friends with very very limited budget and resources. Would love to get more commercial projects  in the future while I keep on learning!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Aime Irabahaye said:

Thanks alot Tyler! I've stumbled across your website while learning about shooting film and your answers on this forum are always insightful. I haven't done anything commercial yet, most projects are me and a couple friends working with local artists & friends with very very limited budget and resources. Would love to get more commercial projects  in the future while I keep on learning!

Well ya got a great eye and should be very proud of what you've shot thus far. I hope you can take it to the next level soon!