WTB: Aaton XTR/Plus/Prod

Nehemiah Stark

Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I wanted to clarify the parameters, as they have changed, and I can't seem to edit my post.

Looking for a late model XTR, XTR Plus, or Prod package that has been babied (Prod is probably unlikely in my price range, I know).
Budget is up to $8k for a complete, working/CLA'd package with at least 2-3 mags, 2-3 full functionality batteries, charger.
Bonus if it has any of the following: extension viewfinder, beam splitter optics, HD video tap.

With at least beam splitter optics (ideally with HD tap), I'm willing to spend closer to $8k. Otherwise, closer to $6k.
I am LA-local, in case you/camera are, too.

Please feel free to DM if you're looking to sell, or know of anyone.

Many thanks!
Nehemiah

• Premium Member

Good luck on your search! Hate to say it, but the package you’re looking for is probably going for double your budget. Not to say you can’t find a great deal because you never know what someone’s gettin rid of, but the market has definitely gone up recently. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Thomas Blanks said:

Good luck on your search! Hate to say it, but the package you’re looking for is probably going for double your budget. Not to say you can’t find a great deal because you never know what someone’s gettin rid of, but the market has definitely gone up recently. 

Prices are definitely going up. I sold a complete Arriflex 416 package with all the accessories you can think of and eight magazines for £11k only three years ago. Today I've seen 416 packages with two mags and fewer accessories with a £60k plus asking price. ?

• Like 1