Hey All

• Premium Member

Sure has been awhile. 

Just wanted to say my hellos to all still on here and heartfelt wishes that everyone has been doing well and weathering the world as wonderfully as possible.

Certainly is nice to sneak back onto the forums and read things over. I really shall attempt to be as active asI used to be going forward. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Tyler Purcell said:

Hey bro, hope you're doing ok! 

Doing alright on the whole 

Did loose a feature last week, but that happens and to be honest, probably dodged a bullet.

Glad to have seen you flying some s16mm recently!

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Adrian Sierkowski said:

Did loose a feature last week, but that happens and to be honest, probably dodged a bullet.

GAK tell me about it. 

This has been the driest year ever for production. A lot of my DP and director friends have been resorting to PA'ing and shit. The guy I do fashion stuff with, he's been on a feature in the G&E department. I mean, this is a super talented DP,  just can't get work. 

I've had nearly every project simply not happen or permanently push due to money. 

7 hours ago, Adrian Sierkowski said:

Glad to have seen you flying some s16mm recently!

Yea, I've done 3 shoots this year so far... in 6 months! I use to shoot weekly. I've probably run more film through cameras servicing them, then actually using them. 

We're going to Colorado in a few weeks to wrap up my train film and when we're back, that maybe it for a while. I've got a short I wanna do on 35mm at some point, but I can't imagine it happening this year with the way our economy is headed. I may have to rain check that shit till spring 2023.