FS: Kilfitt 600mm lens Arri-S mount, with Arri cradle - ready to mount and shoot

Duncan Brown

• Premium Member

I've decided this is just too much lens for me, but I did successfully gather together all the parts to make it actually usable with an Arri 16S (and probably some other Arri-S mount cameras too.)  Includes the lens, original hood, and Arri long lens cradle with all the bits to line up and lash together a 16S and this lens and mount it to a tripod (see last picture - 16S not included in this sale!)

It's certainly seen its share of banging around over the years but everything is straight and functional.  There's a little dust inside the front (only) element, which obviously doesn't show up on film.  It's also got the usual bit of striations in the coating or whatever around the outside of the element but again, not going to affect the image way out there.  The cradle is currently all set up for a 16S to drop right in there, but it's completely adjustable in many dimensions and should be able to fit about any camera with an Arri-S mount.  There's a UV filter in the holder.  Focus rack is silky smooth - too smooth, you have to be careful handling the lens before it's all bolted together, so it doesn't rack itself from one end to the other while you're not watching.

I'd like to get $1000 for the complete rig; not willing to separate the cradle from the lens (though if it doesn't sell I'll eventually consider that.)  Let's call it $50 shipping in the US, and I'll probably pay more than that - it's a beast!  Exact shipping costs elsewhere in the world, but it won't be cheap!

Duncan

kilfitt_600mm_01.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_02.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_03.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_04.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_05.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_06.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_07.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_08.jpg

kilfitt_600mm_09.jpg

killitt_600mm_10.jpg

• Premium Member

I put this on eBay now, in case for some odd reason you would prefer to do it that way.  (As usual, make a cheaper offer and mention you are from cinemtography.com and I'll be more willing to cut a deal!)

Duncan

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:20 PM, Duncan Brown said:

I put this on eBay now, in case for some odd reason you would prefer to do it that way.  (As usual, make a cheaper offer and mention you are from cinemtography.com and I'll be more willing to cut a deal!)

Duncan

Hi Duncan,

Is this item still available on Ebay? if so, could you send me an URL of the Ebay item please

Thank you,

Justin