FS: Arri/Zeiss Master Anamorphic 135mm T1.9

Selling 135mm Master Anamorphic.

Lens functions well, with smooth focus and aperture rings. Body has some expected signs of use with some marks/chips to the paint, but overall an nice shape.

Glass is clean throughout, WITH ONE EXCEPTION: there is light fungus beginning to grow around the edge of the front element, so this would need cleaning. Offering quite a good deal on the lens to account for this. That's the only issue to speak of, and should be an easy thing to have cleaned up back to 100%. Rest of the elements inside are very clean/clear.

Even with that one issue, it's still usable as is and puts out the lovely signature Master Anamorphic image...sharp, clean, and completely free of breathing...just gorgeous.

The 135mm sells for about $50,000 USD brand new, more expensive than most of the other master anamorphics.

Selling this one for only $19,000...shipping included within USA!! Great deal to account for the cost of getting the minor fungus on the edge of the front element cleaned.

ABELCINE quoted me $4k for replacing the front element with new, so I have priced this low with that in mind...or, you can clean the current front element instead to save $.

I'm located in Virginia, USA...close to Washington, DC.

Happy to ship overseas at buyer's expense.

Accept paypal but prefer bank wire.

Selling to fund the cost of repairing/modifying a number of my vintage lenses.

20220712-161402.jpg

20220714-084131.jpg

20220714-084043.jpg